Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Stan Lee

 

 




By Ben:

Stan lee was an amazing comic writer who wrote comics about avengers like Thor, captain America, Hawkeye, and Iron man. Also, I would be incredibly surprised if you did not know who stan lee is.

First, I will teach you about his comics. Then what he would like and contract.  And finally, his family and Hollywood.

He wrote a comic one week into his job. He wrote a comic that had Spiderman's friend abusing pills. and he wrote one of the most influential comics ever made.

He donated a substantial proportion of his earnings to the University of Wyoming. He would love to be doctor doom. All the cameos he is in are part of his contract. He has been in 16 cameos since 2008.in 2008 he was awarded a medal by the president.

He was raised in a Jewish family. And he has a hollywood star.

I have told you all I know about stan lee I hope you enjoyed bye

Source: Wikipedia.



No comments:

Post a Comment