Friday, May 29, 2020

Jerry Kramer




by Wyatt 

Hi I’m a retired Green Bay Packer, sports commentator and author from Jordan Montana. I was born January 23,1936. I have an 11-year National Football League career with the Green Bay Packers as an offensive lineman.  I won 2 Super Bowl championships(Superbowl 1 & 2) and 3 pro bowl championships. I played in 130 games before I retired as a football player. I was inducted into the Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame in 1977.  I was an integral part of the famous "Packer Sweep", a signature play in which both guards rapidly pull out from their normal positions and lead block for the running back going around the end. I was an integral part of the famous "Packer Sweep", a signature play in which both guards rapidly pull out from their normal positions and lead block for the running back going around the end. In 1985, I wrote Distant Replay, which updated the whereabouts of the members of the Packers' Super Bowl I championship team following a team reunion at Lambeau Field during the 1984 season.

Sources: Wikipedia
Pro-Football-Reference.Com
Bleacher Report
NFL.com

No comments:

Post a Comment