Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Stephen Hawking






By Aedan C.

I did many things in my lifetime that I can’t include in my story but I will try to say most of it. Here is what I can fit in, My childhood, My career, part of my personal life and my Accomplishments.

First of all, my childhood. I was born into a family of doctors in Oxford 1942. In my family my dad was named Frank and my mom is Isobel. I also have three siblings who are named Philippa, Mary, and Edward. My family also liked to talk very fast and to talk faster we made our own language named Hawkingnese. My friends and I made fireworks and a computer called LUCE.

Second, my career. I was a physicist and used general relativity a lot. My best theory is the theory that there are giant dead stars called blackholes that sucks in things millions of miles away and even light. I also helped with the theory that the universe started in a big bang and the universe is still growing from the big bang. I also made a book called a Brief history of time if you want to read one of my books.

Third, part of my personal life. I had ALS which gradually paralyzed me over the decades then I lost my ability to speak at first I was able to speak with a handheld switch that connected to a computer then my cheek muscle movement then I got married but got divorced later and remarried.

Last of all, my accomplishments. I am credited with some of the biggest discoveries of gravity since Albert einstein. I also came up with Hawking radiation which is radiation that a blackhole produces and I worked with Roger Penrose on this project. Later in my life I was elected Member of the royal society which is a society that some of the most important scientists in the world are in.

That was a small part of my long life for you. I hope you enjoyed my story there. I was inspired to do this because I watched a movie on him and I think he had an inspiring story so I decided to study it.


sources=

Gigliotti, Jim E., and Who. Who Was Stephen Hawking? Penguin Workshop, 2019.

Wikipedia

Epic books

No comments:

Post a Comment