Monday, May 13, 2019

Leonardo Da Vinci


By: Evan
You probably know me as a 14-15 engineer and artist and creating a couple of famous paintings. Art is never finished, only abandoned. In my early Life I have had to deal with 3 sisters 4 step mothers and 9 brothers. 
I never acutely went to a school or got any formal education, but I have always found an interest in science since I was just a boy. I have gotten to meet kings and queens very famous people very famous, but they looked down on me for some time I saddened me, but I was determined to take the ow from their mouth. So, I attempted the making war machines I tried making something that you call a tank. My tank was based off a turtle shell that was a great invention I could have done different things. I also tried  
That would carry you through the air that you could put on your back. But it was used hundreds of years later in 1783. I have done many inventions and paintings such as the Mona Lisa and the last supper. Thank you for your time. 





“Leonardo Da Vinci - Google Arts & Culture.” Google, Google, artsandculture.google.com/entity/m04lg6. 

“Leonardo Da Vinci.” Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, 6 May 2019, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_da_Vinci. 

No comments:

Post a Comment