Monday, May 13, 2019

Michael Jordan



  By: Wyatt
Michael Jeffery Jordan is an NBA God! He is 6 feet 6 inches tall and grew up in North Carolina. His nickname in high school was Magic, after another basketball great, Magic Johnson. But he had some bad times and some good times. Like he ate afood poisoned pizza, BAD TIMES! He won 2 gold medals in the Olympics for basketball, GOOD TIMES!  
He made a movie called “Space Jam” which had a combination of real actors and cartoonsHe was the first athlete to earn 1 billion dollars. He retired to play baseball for the Chicago White Sox minor league team, because his dad died.  He came back, but on the Washington Wizards. 
He played 15 seasons in the NBA for the Chicago Bulls and Washington Wizards. He made his own shoe called Air Jordan's.He was also on the 7 best players. He holds a world record for most points ever scored in the playoffs period with 5,987pointsJordan was named NBA’s most valuable player 5 times and is in the Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame since 2009.  He owns the Charlotte Hornets basketball team. 
He has a son that destroys teams, his child’s average is 41 points a game and his assists is 12 a game. When he was 10, he could shoot an NBA 3 pointer which is over 3 feet from the basket. He’s so good, that referees give him high fives. One-time his team had 104 points and the other team had 4 points. I would feel bad for that team. The team's jersey color is lime pink and black. 
The reason I choose Michael Jordan is because he plays basketball and I play basketball. He plays baseball and I play baseball. He was in Space jam and I like Space jam. Overall, I just like Michael Jordan so thanks for listening. And thanks for coming to the bistro. 

I got my research from my knowledge, Wikipedia, Google, and NBA. Oh, and also my Mom 

1 comment: