Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Bruce Lee


By Dylan  

So, hi I am Bruce lee and I hope you will like my story. First let us talk about some factoids. My favorite food was oyster sauce beet and garlic shrimp. Who am I well I am a famous martial artist that also had many more jobs such as a stunt coordinator which is only one of my many jobs next fact why did I train in kung fu well it is because I often found myself in dangerous street fights in Hong Kong. I am going to be talking about my life are first fact is I sadly died at the young age of 32 in Hong Kong on the 20th of July 1973 and I was born on November 27th of 1940 I fought many people but one of my most famous was a man named Wong Jackman a man who was born in 1941 on December 26th and was a Chinese martial art teacher and is best known for his epic battle with me. I am famous for my martial arts prowess. I learned kung fu in Hong Kong at the age of 13 I trained with yip and yips top student. I used a mix of assorted styles of kung fu which I called jeet kune do well by now I hope you will get into kung fu just like I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment