Wednesday, May 29, 2024

The Pele


by Gunnar     

  

Brazilian people don’t really hear about Messi and Ronaldo. I had died at the age of 82 on DEC 29, 2022. I was happy when I won my fourth World Cup. I was sad that I couldn’t play for some of the teams I wanted to play for because of the color of my skin. I had broken the skin color barrier so that other black players nowadays, people can play soccer for any team.   

The Brazilian people call me one of the best in of the world. Some people have heard of Messi and Ranaldo, but they still like me more than them. 

 

How did  pele die good answer he die on dec.2022 he was 82 when he died amen to pele he was one of the best in the world and that was scary for his kids super scary. He was my most. Cool player I had ever seen in my life I did go to Brazil. One time but no more because we almost got robbed 

 

1970 FIFA world cup                        1999 loc Athete of the century 

1999 loc Ahtete 

1958 FIFA world cup  

1959 Copa America 

  1959Copa America 

1962 FIFA world cup           1662 FIFA world cup                     

No comments:

Post a Comment