Thursday, May 30, 2024

Taylor Swift


                                                           
By: Ava

 

Today I will be talking about Taylor Swift. She is a singer-songwriter. Taylor Swift loves to donate a lot of money to Charity and helping others. She has a lot of other hobbies besides singing like hiking, water skiing, baking, etc. She has made 243 songs in her lifetime career. First, I will be talking about her childhood and background. Next, her likes and hobbies. 3rd, I will talk about what makes her the person she is. Last, I will be talking about all the kind and generous donations she makes I hope you enjoy this presentation 

 First, I will be talking about her childhood and background story.    Taylor Swift was born on December 13th, 1989, in the town of West Reading, Pennsylvania, U.S. Taylor Swift is German, Scottish, English, and Italian Taylor swift has a lot of quotes, kind, loving, and inspiring. This one is my favorite though. “We do not need to share the same opinions as others, but we do need to be respectful.” This quote is kind and true. Here is another quote that I feel like a lot of people understand: “Any time someone tells me not to do something, I want to do it more.”  

Next, I will be talking about her likes, and hobbies.  

Taylor Swift enjoys a lot of outdoorsy, adventurous things. She likes Cooking, hiking, waterskiing, volleyball, doing crafts, making jam, face painting, playing fetch, taking pictures, gift giving, and, finally, going to coffee shops. She has a lot of fun things she likes to do. Taylor Swift’s biggest influence is Paul McCartney. He creates unparalleled art and has been faced with more pressure than most people. Now, you might be thinking, what does he do? He is like Taylor Swift, but with a lot more jobs to do. He is a film director, actor pianist, drummer, businessman, keyboarder, poet, interpreter, and artist. I could go on, but we do not have much time.  

I will now be talking about one of the best things Taylor does, produce music. 

The genre that Taylor Swift sings in is country-pop. She does slow songs, up-beat songs, sad songs, and happy songs. She plays a lot of instruments, and some of them might surprise you. She plays the Guitar, piano, banjo, ukulele, and of course her voice, which some people call it the vocals. Taylor Swift does a lot of performances, for example, the Eras Tour. Her very first performance was in 2008, at the Bluebird Cafe in Tennessee.  

And finally, I will talk about the donations she made and makes. 

This year, Taylor Swift donated $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame. In 2011, Taylor Swift donated $70,000 in books to her hometown library, and in 2012, she made a song about a boy who struggles with cancer and performed it at Stand Up for a Cancer fundraiser. That song is called Ronan, just to let you know.  

Well, now I should wrap up, I hope you enjoyed my presentation, I am just going to say a few things about Taylor Swift, and my opinion on her. Taylor Swift is a hard-working woman and helps others. She is continuing to make music, produce music, and doing tours. In fact, in April, on the 19th she came out with her new album, The Tortured Poets Department! I really like her, and she is amazing!  

Sources:  

Taylor Swift Magazine: The Eras Tour 

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment