Thursday, May 30, 2024

Mr. Beast

 



By: Tanner 

Hello, my name is Jimmy Donaldson, also known as Mr. Beast. I believe I'm the greatest youtuber of all time for many different reasons. I started on YouTube young, then I slowly started to get viewers and subscribers. So I started to try new and different things and this led to 4 different channels along with food labels and a lot of philanthropy! Now at 26 I have 250 million subscribers and that’s how I got so many views on the internet and let me tell you more about it.

I was born on May 7,1998. When I was a kid, I grew up in Greenville, North Carolina. I went to college for about two weeks and then dropped out and went to make Minecraft gaming videos on YouTube. When I got a YouTube channel my friend Chris was the first subscriber on the channel. Sometime later I started to get big on the internet and I slowly started to get famous. In 2007, my parents got divorced and that was a tough time for me.

In 2017 I made a video where I counted to 100,000 and that video got so many likes and views, I started to get more famous. More video’s I have made are watching Jake Paul's “It’s Everyday Bro” music video for ten hours straight. Another video I made is called spinning a fidget spinner for 24 hours straight! Here are some of my “last to remove hand” videos last to remove hand gets Lamborghini, house, private jet, and also some other crazy stuff! Also, one more going through the same drive through 1,000 times!

                I earn $600 million to $700 million dollars a year and I say I still don’t think of myself as wealthy, as I put all my money into videos. In October 2023 I reached 200 million subscribers and in March 2024 I reached 250 million subscribers!!! I’m 26 years old and I have 250 million subscribers and my goal is to make “Even better” videos, emphasizing continuous improvement. In June 2017 I gave away a huge amount of money to a homeless person and ever since then I've been giving money away to people who need it! In 2020 I launched Mrbeast Burger, in that same year I started a new channel called Beast Philanthropy and in 2022 I launched a chocolate business called Feastables. Since then I have gained 23.3 million subscribers on my Beast philanthropy channel (which is about the population of New York!)

The success I've had over the years by making great videos is why I belive I'm the greatest YouTuber of all time the reasons why my videos are so great is because my videos are crazy and weird. I hope you guys liked hearing some of my life story and my highest achievements in life. I hope you guys had a wonderful time with this presentation and who knows maybe one day I'll give you 10,000 dollars!!

Sourses:

1. Business Insider: Who is mrbeast? By: Leskin, Varanasi, Delouya 2-18-2024

2. Time: What Mrbeast wants by: Belinda Luscombe 2-26-2024

3.

No comments:

Post a Comment