Thursday, May 4, 2023

My name is Chris Evans









By: Tanner

My name is Chris Evans. I am 41 years of age. I was born on June 13, 1981, in Boston MA. I currently live in Los Angeles California, and I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. Also, I am 6’0 feet tall. I am 240 pounds, but I have lost a lot of weight in my movies. I have two sisters, Carly, and Shanna. My brother Scott is also an actor. My dad is a dentist, and my mom is an artistic director at the Concord Youth Theater. My favorite food is whipped pesto eggs and my favorite candy is jellybeans. I really enjoy tap dancing and doing different charity work. I am a Patriots fan. When I was little, I attended an acting camp. I acted in several movies before my first big movie in 2001, Fantastic 4. I am best known for playing Captain America. I have been in 54 movies including TMNT and Buzz Lightyear, along with some more serious movies. I have played as many characters as possible in many different movies but my most famous character is Captain America. It is challenging being an actor with a lot of crazy people surrounding me. I love acting and “I can do this all day.”


Sources:
Internet Movies Database
Imdb.com
Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment