Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Barack Obama



By: Ella B.

Here is my report on Obama. There are parts about his family. All of this is in my own words. I hope you like my report on Barack Obama!! And I hope this is as much fun for you to hear as it was for me to write. 

Barack Obama was born in Honolulu Hawaii on August 4th, 1961, his parents names were Barack Obama Sr. And Stanly Anne Dunham. President Obama was born after his father making him Barack Obama the 2nd his father is Barack Obama the 1st. 

Barack got married on October 3, 1992, to Michelle Robinson. Later when Obama was elected, she became the 1st black First Lady. 

Barak Obama was the 2007 election against Paul Ryan. His vice President in the election was Joe Biden.  

 He is currently 59 years old. In early 2010, Michelle spoke about her husband's smoking habit and said Barack had quit smoking. Barack Obama has written a lot of books. Obama has authored a book that is 701 pages long. President Obama served 2 terms as president making it 8 years Barack Obama sold more books than his wife. He has two kids named Sasha Obama and Malia Obama. The Obamas do not still live in Washington dc. Our president today was Obamas vice president. He was the 44th president of the U.S.A. in 2009. He was the first African American president. He served as president 2007-2017. 

Barack Obama is one of the world's most amazing presidents. Thank you for listening to my presentation on Barack Obama. I enjoyed listening/authoring this report, and I hope you did too. 

  


 Sources 

Wikipedia 

Google 

Duckster.com 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment