Thursday, May 13, 2021

'Sluer' Report


by Sophia O.

[The photo is a costume for Julia 'Butterfly' Hill.]

Your probably wondering what “sluer” is. It stands for Sykes, blunt and dormer; 3 of my favorite actresses I am dressed up as Wanda Sykes, but I will be telling you a bit about Emely blunt and Natilie dormer to. Wanda Sykes grew up in Portsmouth Virginia. She stared her first movie, monster in law in 2005. Her latest movie is ugly dolls witch was filmed in 2019. Sykes is still alive at age 56, and works not only as an actress, but as a writer and comedian to. She preformed live for the first time in 1987. In 2004, Wanda was on the miss magazine titled “why women laugh.”  

“Just don’t call me sassy”  -Wanda Sykes  

A word on blunt and dormer: 

*Emily blunt is an actress and a mother who’s child is deaf. My favorite character she plays a unicorn with a broken horn named ”Tempest” in the my little pony movie in 2017. 

*Natile dormer has no kids but has a husband my favorite character she plays is a large owl named “longclaw” from Sonic the hedgehog, 2020. 

 Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment