Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Helen Keller



By: Ali F.

(tik) (tik) oh Hello, I am going to be talking about Helen Keller. It took me a lot of time to do this I hope you enjoy. 

During her early life. Helen was born 6-27-1880 in Alabama. Her parents were Arthur h. Keller and Kate Addams. Keller Helen had 4 siblings I sister and 3 brothers. Mildred Keller Philips Keller William Keller James Keller. Helens first word was water, and her favorite color was Purple. 

 She was the first blind and deaf person to graduate. Helen was taught by Anne Sullivan. Helen lived at 300 west north commons Tuscumbia Alabama Ive green. Helen piloted a plane bye herself in 1946 over the Mediterranean Sea on a Paris bound plane for about 20 minutes. 

 She published 12 books. in her life Helen had a few occupations auther,lecturer,activist, and a politician. sadly, Helen Keller died June 1, 1968. sources Wikipedia, Helen Keller courage of the dark by Johanna Hurwitz. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my report about Helen Keller. 


No comments:

Post a Comment