Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bill Nye

William Nye




https://twitter.com/thescienceguy

By Rowan

Hello, my name is William Nye, known as Bill Nye the science guy! You might know about me but , just in case you don’t know me or you just want to learn more about me, here are some information about me. I was born in November on 27, (witch is a pretty awesome month to be born, with thanksgiving and all) in1955, and I am 60 years old, and I have not died fortunately (for me at least there might be someone who hates me for some reason) Well, anyway enough about that, have you watched some videos I have recorded? Well, if so I have recorded 100 children’s videos teaching them about a certain (science) topic. Also, speaking about recording, I was in Disney’s 1998 movie, The Principal Takes a Holiday. So you might call me a movie star! Well, you have been so nice to listen to all my talking, you could almost say I gave a speech to you! If you want to talk later, you can find me at the bio bistro and even have a very tastey lunch prepared by kids!! Well, see you at the bio bistro!(if you’re coming.)


My sources were

"Bill Nye." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 04 May 2016.

__________________
Presentation Notes:

"Hello! It's nice to see you here at the bio bistro! Hey by any chance have you seen by Disney's 1998 The Princapal Takes Holiday, because I was the science teacher! Another thing about me is I was born in November 27 1955 and I havent died. Can you guess who I am? Well if you haven't I'm William Nye, Known as Bill Nye."

No comments:

Post a Comment