Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Hedy Lamarr

 By: Dylan



Hi my name is Hedy Lamarr. I was born November 9th, 1914. I’m an actress. I was born in Australia.

I also was a genius. I invented the radio frequency jumper, alka-seltzer tablets, and the improved traffic stoplight. Back to the radio frequency jumper I invented it because the enemy could hear are army for world war 2.

Now I’ll tell you a little about my personal life. I got married to Friedrich Mandl, Gene Markey, John Loder, Ernst Staffer , W. Howard Lee, and LewisJ. Boies.My children are Anthony Loder, Denise Loder, and James Lamarr Mallarkey. I am a Hollywood star living the good life. Like I said before I’m an actress.

I’ll tell you my birthday and when I was born again. I was born in Australia. I was born on November 9th, 1914.

What I've been trying to say is you don't need to be one thing when you can be multiple things instead of being one thing for your whole life. Well goodbye.Do you have any Questions about me. Okay I have one question. Do you know who I am?!


Source:www.Wikipedia.com




_________________________
Presentation Notes:

"Good Afternoon, Let me tell you a little about myself. I have built the radio frequency transmitter. I also am an actress. I hope you know who I am"

2 comments: