Thursday, May 11, 2017

Babe Didreckson




BABE DIDRECKSON
I am Babe Didrikson. Babes real name is Mildred Ella Didrikson. When I was younger nothing pleased me more than beating boys at their ownsport. I was born June 26th,1911. In the summer of 1932 hundreds of young women were gathered for the AAU track and field tournament. I was the whole team.
As a child, Babe was the only girl that was allowed to play against the boys in elementary school . By junior high, Babe's reputation was the bestplayer in Beaumont.Babe wanted to be the world's best athlete but when she died she was crowned the world's best female athlete in the 20th century. She died in September 27th,1956 at the age 45.
Babe was soooooo good at so many sports. She also played 15 other sports She was a basketball player, golfer, javelin thrower, high jumper,swimmer, football half back, billiard player, softball player, tumbler, boxer, weight lifter, and an audio dance.
I think babe is AWSOME! I think her life was amazing. Sadly, her life was taken by cancer. Duu Duu Duuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
AthletesForKids.N.p.,n.d.Web24Apr.2017
_____________________________

Presentation Notes:

"hello I am stopping by from Texas. Right after this I am going to the AAU track and field tournament. Hundreds of young women are being gathered for this tournament. I am going to be my whole team. When I was 4 years old I almost jumped out of a two-story window. My dad grabbed me before I could and told me never to do that again. I was locked in my basement for a pretty long time during a hurricane. My birthdate is June 26th, 1911. Do you have any questions?"

No comments:

Post a Comment