Thursday, May 11, 2017

Lynn Hill



Lynn Hill

By Addison

Lynn Hill was born on January 3rd, 1961 in Detroit, Michigan. Lynn is 56 years old and she's 110 pounds and she is 5"6' tall. In her early life she was agymnast and when she was 20 she broke records for lifting weights. Lynn is best known for rock climbing. One time she fell 72 feet from a wall in France a tree broke her fall. When she hit the ground she bounced in between two big rocks and was very lucky to have only dislocated her elbow.Lynn is still climbing today.

Lynn has won many climbing awards during her climbing career. Lynn was the first person to free solo climb (no ropes, harness, or gear) the nose of El Capitan in Yosemite National Park. The climb took about 24 hours . Lynn is the best woman climber. She wrote an autobiography about her life ofclimbing, Free Climbing.

Lynn Hill is an extraordinary woman athlete.

SOURCES: Wikipedia , www.lynn.org , www.lynn.com
_________________________

Presentation Notes:

"Hi, I'm the world's best female rock climber. I was just named first one to climber El Capitan in Yosemite National Park. When I was younger I was a gymnast, and when I was 20 I became a body builder .I love climbing . You have any questions."

No comments:

Post a Comment