Thursday, May 11, 2017

Benjamin Franklin



Ben Franklin
By Quinn
Hello my friends welcome to my presentation on Ben franklin if your wondering why I chose ben then I have an answer I chose ben franklin me and I want to become an inventor when I grow up. I think in my personal opinion Ben Franklin is awesome so I hope you enjoy!!!
Franklin's jobs of disappointment and, extreme hardness
Franklin was born on January 17,1706 in Bostin. witch is kind of cool because January 17 is near martin Luther king day... ok back to the presentation. Ben franklin was a writer a printer a scientist and an inventor a lot of people know more about his inventor job.
He was printer and a writer near his teenage years. And he was an inventor in his old adult years he invented the kite but he didn’t do it for a kids toy. Here ill tell you the story so people thought that thunder was a sign of god being angry but Franklin knew it was electricity so he told everyone about it but no one believed him so he decided to prove it. He created the kite but, before he was done he put two little metal things on the top of the kite and the bottom of the kite the so when the thunder struck the kite it would send a wave of electricity through the kite down the string it would electrocute him witch is really smart... but not at the same time... so he did that and proved that it was just electricity. I just love that story because he almost killed himself to prove that lighting is electricity and then after almost killing himself he creates the lightning rod like in my head imlike how crazy is this guy like that is just awesomely stupid...
Well that’s all I have for today thank you for listening to my presentation.
Sources
.My brain
.Encyclopedia
.11 surprising facts about ben Franklin
______________________________

Presentation Notes:

"Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to my presentation I called you all here today because I would like to share some of my new successes with electricity. id also like to prove to everyone that thunder is not a punishment from god."

No comments:

Post a Comment