Monday, May 14, 2018

Jane Goodall




By: Francesca

Hi I am doctor Jane Goodall and no I am not I am actually a doctor I am a paleontologist and a zoologist, and I was also a waters and a lot of other things and sadly I worked in the city for all of these jobs .I would rather be out exploring, riding in old beech. Old beech is the beech tree that when I was younger I would spend a riley long time on every day. But I must work in a building all day. But it all changed when an old school friend that bout a frame in Kenya Africa and she asked me to come and visit and I automatically answered YES! But I sadly I bid not have enough and that is when I became a waters so I could make enough money to go to Africa. I got on a ship that was heeding to Africa It took 45 days. The first animal I saw was a draft and there someone seed you should work for louis leaky and so that you can stay in Africa. So, I went to him and asked for a job, so I could stay in Africa and I got a job as a paleontologist and when louis leaky sew that I was so in love with animals he asked is I wanted to study the wild chimpanzees and I seed I would love to. So, I studded about the chimps before going to the forest and study them.

Well that Is only a little part of my story lets got and learn about my early life. When I was 2 my dad gave me a stuffed chimpanzee that was made in owner of the first baby chimpanzee that was born in the London zoo (I livid in London). When I was 4 on my birthday my little sister was born best birthday present ever! When I was 12 world war 2 started and we moved to the USA and I started the alligator club with my sister, friend, and my to cousin's. We did nature tours and rough down what we saw or at least I did.

That is the begging of my life and now I am going to tell you about when I was in Africa. I went there to Gombe my mom went with me. we did not see any chimps at first and when we thought that all hope was lost we saw 2 chimps but they ran away then the next weak we saw a hole group of them and I slowly got closer to them .a month later when I got back to camp my mom told me that a chimp at the bananas. So, the next day I stayed at the camp and he came again. Thay got a lot more used to me. I saw a chimp putting a piece of grass into a termite mound and ate the termites that were on the peace of grass. A few weake after that happened I saw a couple of chimps eating a pig!

I have told you about the life I have lived through and now I am going to tell you about my life right now I am going to tell you about my live now. I was married 2 times first marriage was Dutch Nobman the second mirage was Derek Bryceson. I had a son with Dutch Nobman his name was Hugo. And now I run a program that is called "roots and shouts."

Well I should tell you why I chose this research project. Well I chose Jane Goodall decease well when I was in Mrs. Tages class I saw this amazing lady and I was amazed by all of the things she has she accomplished in her life so I did this research project on this lady So don't you think that I should rap up now .I Reilly enjoyed doing this research it thought me a lot and I am looking forward to next year if you enjoyed this you should look into it more.

Theas are my sources: Amazon. “Who on Earth Is Jane Goodall?: Champion for the Chimpanzees (Scientists Saving the Earth) Library Binding – September 1, 2009.” Who on Earth Is Jane Goodall?: Champion for the Chimpanzees (Scientists Saving the Earth): Victoria Guidi: 9781598451191: Amazon.com: Books, www.amazon.com/Who-Earth-Jane-Goodall-Chimpanzees/dp/1598451197., www.bing.com/cr?

Presentation Notes:______________________________________________________

"Hi, Louis Leakey, told me to stop in on my way to Africa and to see if I am famous wet because he asked the natal geographic to talk about me so if you have time I would like to see is you can guess how I am and yes you can ask questions."

No comments:

Post a Comment