Monday, May 14, 2018

Dava Newman




By Ruby

Hello, I'm Dava Newman, I am so glad you all came. If you didn’t know who I am, my name is Dava Newman. You may know me for my spacesuit. I was the main engineer and I tried to base the suit off animal traits and materials such as a shrimp or an armadillo because of their hard shells, so if something happens they would be protected.

The material is based on a spider's web which is strong, but it is the type to the skin but is breathable and flexible so we so the astronaut can move. We tested to see it by doing yoga it was successful it is perfect for space and some more about me I am 54 years old.

I have traveled the world with my husband Guillermo Trotti. It was amazing! We were on a boat on our way back when we ran out of oil, but we got oil in Italy. We were so excited, but we had to use it to make it to the nearest island. We made it there and got more oil in the ship for the boat and made it home.

Now about my family I have a brother father and I have a husband too. They are the loves of my life. They make me so happy. I am so happy to have them in my life.

She inspires me because she is one of the fist spacesuit engineers and because she proves that she can do as much as a man can and maybe even more. If you want to learn more about her you can read her book Aero Space That is all about me thanks thank you for coming have a great day

“Dava Newman.” Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, 19 Apr. 2018, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dava_Newman.

Dava Newman

Dava Newman's mom
“Ex Works, Inc.” Ex Works, Inc., home.exworks.com/.

“Dava J. Newman.” MIT Aero/Astro - Prof. Dava J. Newman, web.mit.edu/aeroastro/www/people/dnewman/bio.html.

Tu, Chau. “10 Questions for Dava Newman.” Science Friday, www.sciencefriday.com/articles/10-questions-for-dava-newman/.

Staff, EasyBib. “The Free Automatic Bibliography Composer.” EasyBib, Chegg, 1 Jan. 2018, www.easybib.com/.

Presentation Notes: _______________________
"hello I am so glad you came after my speach .i am so glad to meat you. as i am shere you know abauat my space suat and i also have traveld the worold."

"Hello I Am so glad to see you here at the after party I am so glad you came to my spech to because i love to inspier peopole of cores you have herad of my space suat and the story of my travele around the woroled with my husden Gillermo trotti or williome good bye"

No comments:

Post a Comment