Monday, May 14, 2018

Vinny Pazeinza



Pazmanian Devil
By Willy

Who is your favorite boxer. my favorite is the best boxer Vinny Paz. He is also not like any other boxer he overcame the worst thing ever. So, let's get started.

My name is Vinny Pazeina but you can call me paz What's my culture? Vinny is all most full Italian, So Is family. His religion is Roman Catholic, they eat a traditional dinner, an Italian meal. Now let's talk about Roger Maywheather. So do you know of Floyd Maywhether? Well that's Roger's son. Vinny fought his dad which is Roger Maywhether. Sadly Vinny did lose. After that he gained 20 pounds. He went in to heavy wait division. he did not want a rematch with Roger and a couple weeks later he won a match!

A couple of days later me and my friend tested my new car. All the sudden, BAM! my friend was fine but I broke my neck so bad the doctor said I could not be positive I could walk. My fear was it was having to give up. About 3 months after getting surgery I started training in my basement almost like a little gym. A few months later I got my brace off with no pain killer. After that I got a fight with one of the bests ever (drum roll) Roberto DurĂ¡n . The first couple of rounds it looked like I was six feet under but somehow I made a comeback, I put my opponent in the corner, knocked him out and won the fight!!! I hope this story inspired you to NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

 Source: New York times, wiki, famous birthdays.

Presentation Notes:_________________

"Yoh, I'm so, so glad to be almost did not make because I just came back from surgery here so let's get stated. So I New Yorker. Also of speaking of that I had surgery you're propyl wondering what happened so how it started is me and my boy were testing out my new car and my bud look at me and BAM!!!!!! my buddy was fine but me I broke my neck but the doctor said I could not walk again. But here am. And I fight a heavy wait champion of the world in 1 month."

No comments:

Post a Comment