Monday, May 14, 2018

Alexander Hamilton




BY Evan

Hamilton's Father was a Scotsman that abandoned Hamilton and his brother
at the age of5................................................................................................... ...............who does that!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hamilton was born January11 1775 in the Caribbean. Hamiltons Father abandoned him because he hated the Caribbean and choose out of the blue to sail back to Scotland. Sadly, when Hamilton was 10 when his mother died of a fever.

Finally, Hamilton moved to the USA Which was in a middle of the Revolutionary war. Hamilton got in office September 11, 1789- January 31, 1795. Hamilton was a Democratic Republican. 

Hamilton would Study for long periods of time on Military tactics for battles like the battle of York town, which was a big battle.

Hamilton was challenged to a duel with Arron Burr that would take place Weehawken new jersey. Hamilton lost to Arron Burr and was shot in the lower abdomen Above his right hip. Alexander Hamilton Died on July 1, 1804.

I had no Idea who Alexander Hamilton until My mom got a disk for a play called ''alexander Hamilton'' Hamilton tot me a lot then The Bio came up and I thought it would be a’s why I chose Alexander Hamilton for my bio.

I got my info from...

HAMILTON the play

My mom

Wiki^861.117. A

Presentation Notes: __________________________________________

"Why hello there my name is..............................................................................................
That's not important, but you know the "Carribean" that’s where I grew up. Unfortunately, my father abandoned me my brother and mother when I was only 5.I was born January11 1775 in the Caribbean. My Father abandoned me because he hated the Caribbean and choose out of the blue to sail back to Scotland. Sadly, when I was 10 when his mother died of a fever. "

No comments:

Post a Comment