Monday, May 14, 2018

Walt Disney




By xander

Many people like me many people think I am great, but some people do not I don’t know why I am a cartoonest, I made a lot of money because I work hard you can work hard as well ok now to the story as a kid poor very poor my dad had a newspaper stand I made comics for the newspaper

As a teen I joined the army glegly I told them I was eighteen but I was seventeen I was a absence driver in world war two It was a hard job you saw a lot of grooms stuff.

I got married in 1925 to one of the painter I worked for we had one child and adopted another I made a character call Mikey.

Some people think I stole Mikey from someone but I did not stell him, I love to draw alot and paint and like to make cartoons I think Walt was a great person he made lot of achivements

I am happy that people still make Mickey
 prouducs.

Sourses wikypedia boigiorofy .com


Presentation Notes:  __________________________

helo my names is walt disent what a nice day ot side i am old realym old i died i 1965 ig ot maried in 1925 and i was born i 1901

No comments:

Post a Comment